Waypoint Resources & Overview
Waypoint Outcomes is used in many ways, by many different types of institutions, and in many different academic disciplines.
- General Education assessment for regional accreditation
- Writing Across the Curriculum initiatives
- Defining curriculum and outcomes, and streamlining the grading process, in 100% online programs
- ABET-accreditation in Engineering Schools
- NCATE-accreditation in Colleges of Education
- AACSB-accreditation in Business schools
- Feedback and competency-based assessment in Nursing programs
Waypoint can even provide assessment management services to help your institution set up assessment projects and gather data efficiently.
Select a discipline below to learn more about how Waypoint is used in various educational setting and academic disciplines. Or contact us to schedule a webinar tailored to your institution's goals and culture.
News and Events
- October 22, 2012:
Waypoint Outcomes releases Dynamic Comment Libraries. Plain text comment libraries that make it easy to share composition pedadogy and create personal libraries of frequently used comment. Check the feature out now or Get Started with Waypoint.
- September 27, 2012:
Dr. Bill Carpenter, English Department Chair at High Point University, and Andrew McCann, founder of Waypoint Outcomes, reprise their BbWorld 2012 presentation on embedding writing assessment in the curriculum. Click to watch and listen to "Triple Play: Embedding Writing Assessment in Blackboard."
- September 1, 2012:
Waypoint Outcomes welcomes new 10 new client institutions including The University of North Texas and Central Washington University.